16 October 2008

Getting the right angle

Here I am at 26 weeks - getting close to that final 3rd trimester stretch. Speaking of stretching, my belly and my appetite have definitely been stretching in the last week or two. Diminishing, however, are my energy and capacity to remember... what was I going to say here??
Baby sister's movements are more pronounced now and we can see my belly jumping with her activities. I'm still feeling pretty good, although I'm not sleeping very well, which I expected. The hardest part of pregnancy right now is that I long for many American delicacies that I just can't have here. Next time any of you eat bbq chicken pizza at BJ's followed by a chocolate chip pazookie, please think of me :)
Luke took these pics of me yesterday. Tonight when I asked him which one was more true to the way I really look at this point, he said the second one is more shocking. So, depending on what angle you might see me, I either look very pregnant, or very very pregnant these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice bump! I do agree, the angle makes a big difference! We miss you guys up there- I also miss the regular use of the word 'wee'. 'Wee' here means something altogether. ;)